This course is designed to exceed the State of South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit training requirement. Cost of course includes $50.00 S.L.E.D. Application fee, Fingerprints taken on site, free hot lunch, Range qualification, Targets, Cashier’s check, and postage. Eye and ear protection will be provided at no charge.
Areas of Study Include:
- Basic nomenclature
- Firearms handling and manipulation
- Marksmanship fundamentals
- Firearms safety and storage
- Civil liability
- Completed SC CWP Application
- Concealable handgun*
- Strong side hip holster (no fanny packs, cross draws, purses, etc.)
- Concealable Garment
- 100 rounds target ammo
- Eye and ear protection
- Appropriate range attire (no v-neck or low cut shirts or open toed shoes)
- Bug spray/ sunscreen/ hat
*Handguns are available for those who do not possess a firearm, for a $15 cleaning fee. Arrangements must be made prior to class date.
$135.00 total, a deposit of $50.00 (non-refundable) must be submitted prior to class date with the balance of $85.00 due on date of class.
100 Bryan Branch Road, Reevesville, SC 29471
Link with directions: http://goo.gl/maps/0i8eB
CWP Application must be completed and brought with you to class http://www.sled.sc.gov/cwp.aspx?MenuID=CWP
Click here to proceed to course registration.