Cliff Walsh's Advanced/ Competitive Revolver Class
Cliff Walsh has been shooting competitively since 2003. During his competitive career he has shot in disciplines of USPSA, IPSC, ICORE, Steel Challenge, Bianchi Cup, Pro-Am, 3 Gun, GSSF, and IDPA all across the US and the World. His passion for shooting revolvers began when he received his first one as a Christmas present and I have been addicted ever since. The pinnacle of his career came in 2009 when he won the title of US National Revolver Champion at Revolver Nationals beating world renounced revolver shooter, Jerry Miculek. In 2005 and 2011, He was part of the US National Revolver Team at the World Championships in Ecuador and Greece where the team took first place on both occasions. In 2011, Cliff was chosen to be a contestant on the History Channel's television show Top Shot.
With shooting as his passion has taken him into to level of sharing this with others by becoming a firearms instructor.
Course will include:
· Advantages and disadvantages of revolvers vs pistols for carry and competition
· Function and parts of a revolver
· Holsters and other equipment
· Proper draw
· Trigger management. Single and double action techniques
· Reloading. Speed-loaders and moon-clips
· Cleaning and maintenance.
· 200 Rounds of ammunition
· Holster appropriate for your revolver make and model
· Speed-loaders, Moon-clips & Speed Strips
· Sturdy Belt
· Speed Loader/Moon Clips Holders
· Concealing Garment
· Ear & Eye Protection
· Sunscreen / Bug Spray
· Rain Gear